Early Bird
[html]

Spring
Just out of reach

The arctic female sat alone, lost in her memories for only a few minutes. Kiara couldn't say that she enjoyed or disliked the experience. She had a multitude of painful and joyous memories that swarmed through her mind. Some were from her puppy hood, while other was of the birth of her own puppies. Kiara went through her most traumatizing experiences with Amy and the tiny little cuts on her maw she once received from a bramble bush. The faces of those she had known and lost floated past her vision; as well as those who she hadn't seen for a long time, but were alive and well.

The scent of another wolf grew stronger and the young mother was pulled out of her daydreams. Kiara turned her head to see a red, dog-like male approach her with a high curled tail. He approached her with a friendly air and Kiara gave the male a winning smile. Her ears flicked back and her tail began to wag. The male promptly began to sniff the snowy female who leaned over to take a quick sniff of him as well. Once the quiet greetings were over, the red wolf-dog stepped back and introduced himself. "Yes, thank you. I arrived not to long ago with my puppy. I'm Kiara Amarok."

Just as she had finished introducing herself, a familiar figure lumbered towards them. Kiara's smile grew bigger and she stood with a low wagging tail. Tharin, who was normally dominant over her, was now an equal and it felt a little weird. Even so, their friendship was still strong. While Tharin affectionately nuzzled her neck, Kiara licked his ears and whined happily. "Morning Tharin."

OOC Stuff

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread