Early Bird
[html]
Word Count :: 253 OOC: Haha sorry about it being quick, Jiva's out, and quite sullen about it just cause of the nuzzle I hope I didn't ruin the thread you can hit me a few times if I did Sad

It was always a pleasure to meet new people and Kiara was no different. She gave him all the same courtesies that he gave her and he was happy to find a new member and meet her too. They were growing into a fine pack, though he still couldn’t get what ws so different about the woman. She looked absolutely normal and he could smell the pup on her but he smelled pups on many women before so it wssn’t that. He would figure out. He was about to start up a conversation when Tharin came into view and broke the duo. Jiva felt nervous around the man that he hadn’t met. He knew his name in passing just as the other one had and he nodded his head. What got him was the affection that the woman and male showed and his heart burned for Palaydrian. She was in no condition for too much affection though Jiva gave her what he could, but he couldn’t be around the two if they were going to go on. He cleared his throat.

“Ah, I am sorry for the short visit, I’ve other things to do. Please excuse me. It was very nice meeting you Kiara.... Tharin.”

The young man moved away and hurried back towards the cave feeling stupid for having stopped and feelign utterly intimidated by the taller man that seemed to know Kiara already. He quite possibly made a fool of himself just by his few words.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread