j-it's only the wind and nothing more..
As each drop begun to darken his pelt the hybrid male sighed softly. The cloak across his shoulders kept a goodly amount of the rain from chilling him to the bone but he knew soon enough the weight of his heart and the weight of the world would have competition with the weight on his shoulders. He had just about been ready to turn away and seek shelter when a voice caught his attention. His mind had been elsewhere and he had not heard her approach but when his stormy orbs rose up from the ground to greet her he couldn't help the slight flicker of his ears as they tried to pin back. The male had hoped after all this time that things had smoothed over a bit but it seemed not.

He opened his maw to reply but the thunder of hooves and a form he knew far too well came into sight. This time his ears did pin back as he suppressed a growl in the back of his throat. The massive size of his tiny sister set his stomach lurching as he watched her, not offering words right away as she spoke sharply. He should have expected it, it was always the way of the seemingly frail woman, but to hear the gruffness and disdain aimed at himself the silvery male wasn't sure how to take it for once.

She moved from the back of the beast he'd known just as well as her and joined her clans mate upon the ground, his throat restricting as he tried to swallow hard against the feeling of being separated. "I'm DaVinci 'Dait Nasphrite.. brother to Zana here, and father to Timori de le Poer." His eyes turned to the woman who had first greeted him as he spoke softly. "It seems a lot has changed since the last time I stood upon these shores.." There was sadness and longing in his voice but he didn't continue on with that track. "I wish to rejoin the ranks of Inferni, if your leaders will allow me.." he said with eyes downcast.

Messages In This Thread