I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: Tongue +5(526)

I would have kept you forever
but we had to sever..

He'd gotten his answer, quickly, but the end of the answer was unclear because the male did not know where his sister was at the moment. Mars let out a sigh af mild frustration. Thanks for telling me. I will check the Hotel then. Hopefully she's there resting like she's supposed to be. the male spoke and he ran his fingers through his shaggy hair. He bit his lip lightly as he waited for the man to speak to him again. He honestly could care less about how the male was doing, if only because the two never had become friends of any sort. Only acquaintances, one that happened to be the brother of the woman he loved. He thought that he might as well start to get to know the being, even though he was in a slight rush.

The other spoke to him of the last few years, mostly talking about his progeny (the younger male having much more than Mars, at least that Mars actually knew of) and also the silver male spoke of his bird and her language. Mars did not know the language of the birds and the prey, a good thing for him because he was not one to want to understand them. What was the point of learning to communicate with the stupid bastards? If they could not speak the language that they spoke, then what good would their conversations actually be? Mars nodded his head lightly as the other spoke, but then the other adressed him as "Bartholomew" instead of Mars and a mismatched ear fell back on the male's head. Mars furrowed his brows, and he shook his head lightly. My name is Mars, not Bartholomew. spoke the male, and acted very much like he had no clue who "Bartholomew" was even though he knew exactly who Bartholomew was. He just was not keen on Niro knowing about Mars' condition. It wasn't any of Niro's business, so he just acted like he didn't know what the other was talking about. Ah, the life of an actor.

But I've been fine. These years have worn me out, that's for sure. My kids are gonna be on their own soon, but I am expecting a new litter to be running around here soon.... I wonder what they'll be like. the male spoke, the last part muttered lowly, almost to himself. I need to start thinking of names or something. They look like they are gonna be here any day now. he sighed and scratched his head. It barely crossed his mind that Orin hadn't told him about their children. It didn't dawn upon him that his sister might have been scared to tell her brother about them. What right would the male have to be mad at him though? His sister wanted him as much as he wanted her, and she was the one who told him to do it. She was to blame as much as he was. He was to blame for them not being mates though.

That issue would resolve itself soon enough though.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread