Returning, Only to Leave Again
[html]
OOC Laughs

Kiara's happy cries sent Dalgina into an even higher frenzy as they raced to meet each other, black and white meeting in a mix in the middle. She had missed Kiara so much! It just wasn't the same, life without her. She investigated Kiara with all the gusto she could manage, sniffing along her body and taking in the scents. Confusion crossed her features at the pack scent. It wasn't Ichika, but another one that lined Kiara's fur. She could smell a pup as well, but the other two were missing from the mixed scents. She smelled healthy, with the scent of a male intermingled. The scent of woods and fields covered her, places of bounty to play in.

Dalgina rested into the soft nuzzles, tail still whipping around. She stilled her body, returning to the more obedient calm form that usually was used when being cuddled, enjoying the close contact. She licked happily at Kiara's chin. So much has changed! I shifted. I can go on two legs now, and I paint. I'm trying really hard to make nice pictures. I have my own bird as well. His name's Tehu, and he's a beautiful red and blue kestrel. Very powerful. Her head arched with pride as she spoke about him. Where's everyone else? Why don't you smell like Ichika? She looked innocently at Kiara, already falling back into the sweet questing nature from before.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread