Storm in a teacup
[html]

She doesn't know whether to strangle him or not XD

[Image: header.jpg]

Hel watched him put the blade away and breathed softly. The last thing she needed was to fight him. Not only was he a pack member, but they could harm each other seriously. What hurt her was that he had lied to them. Sure, she had as well, but she had not hidden her weapons, which meant that a clever mind could piece it together and simply assume what was the truth: she could wield the weapons she carried. And Asmodai had seen her use a bow and arrow. When he spoke, his tone changed and she nearly flinched. He spoke like Fenrir had, with assurance, with strength, with dignity. He also spoke a load of bullshit as far as she was concerned. That's utter bullshit and you know it, Asmodai. It was no jumping to conclusions. You disarmed me.

She did, however, put the knife back in its sheath, allowing herself a quick glimpse at the ground. No sign of the other blade. She would find it later. Now, she needed answers, not lies, and she needed him to tell her why he was entering the lands in such a furtive manner. Where he'd learned to fight. Whose blood he was coated in. So many questions hung in the tense silence, but Hel allowed herself a moment of respite. There was no reason for asperity. If he answered, that was all she needed. My weapon's within reach. I trust you not to be foolish. Now tell me what you were doing skulking around like that. Hel's tone was level, but there was a glint of malice or anger there. One small thing, that was all she would need to bring him before the Council.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread