Ain't no thang!
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin listened to her question, relief clear from her answer. So she was aware, at least in part. Heat did cause things to happen. Not necessarily strange, but everyone did tend to act a lot more bold than they would have been, the scent upping the need to breed and bring pups forth. Even better, she was aware that it could affect the pack's balance, the very reason for his restraint. His tail wagged softly, nuzzling along her body, licking at her scruff before remembering himself and pulling back again.

Her tail wagged brightly behind her, far too joyous in her actions. She was pleased about this fact? Not concerned that she was doing things that would result in pups without having a mate? Her question promptly confused him, struggling to think through the thick perfumed scent. I can't be a mother! He was male, for one thing. Nuzzling at her Tharin realized that hadn't been what she'd been asking. I don't have a mate. There was more to it than that, but that was the main reason.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread