Worthwhile
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The entirety of this situation only worked to further confuse the already puzzled female. While it seemed to her the answer was right in front of him, it was not easy determined by her young friend. Her mind continued its deliberations in the hopes of finding a favorable solution for the boy, while at the same time her ears remained trained forward and listening, absorbing whatever else he offered to better shed some light on his situation.

"I suppose....well...." whatever thought she had made to offer suddenly seemed silly in the face of an obvious answer, but when it came to matters of the heart, no answer was simply drawn. Rather comically, the she-wolf dropped down to her rear, lowering her head in a thoughtful posture with brows knitted to reflect the same. Twice, she tried to open her mouth with a suggestion and twice it closed when she came up with nothing suitable. In an effort to gain perspective, she lifted her gaze to the heterochromatic sights of her companion and simply stared quietly. Though behind her eyes, the cogs of her mind continued to turn, grinding with fierce determination.

"I suppose..." she began again, this time with a deliberate caution in her voice. "...if there was only one to choose, better it be someone in your pack... than with another that might cause an unfavorable outcome. You both would know the workings of your pack and know your limitations within your home. With another you would risk a disruption to the order preserved by your brethren and while the other's intentions may not be harmful, their ignorance to your customs might be. Though... I do not see why you could not maintain a favorable relationship with the other... so long as she is willing... It may seem unkind, but if you could not keep a kind relation with the female of Inferni, you would still have the love of your own packmate."

324 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread