Fistful of Love
[html]

Could they get even more cute? Tongue Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, just feel free to hop in or pass by.

Word Count → 300+

The sunlight felt so good against her fur, and for a moment Drin forgot about all the bruises, lacerations, and her swollen face. The golden fae was at peace with the world, and the concoction Deuce had her drinking everyday kept the aches and pains away. A smile crept up on her blood clotted lips when a light breeze brought the scent of the man she knew she loved into her nares. The young woman kept her eyes closed until she could feel his presence beside her and then his light touch was upon her shoulder, sending delicious tingles down her skin.

She opened her marred gaze to look at the man with a smile as he spoke to her and as soon as he finished, her right hand reached out to caress his cheek before it was followed by a light kiss by her bruised lips on his cheek. I’ve been wanting to do that for awhile, she said in gruff voice as she slowly pulled away to lean back against the tree. Though parts of their night out in the human town were a little foggy, she remembered all the best ones...especially their first kiss and the way he had looked at her then. She had been too hungover from the days following their night out that she hadn’t even been able to talk to him about what had occurred or more importantly, repeat the acts of affection towards one another.

A deep blush filled her swollen face as her hands came up to touch her cheeks with a rough laugh. I hope I’m not too bold...but I’m up for anything, as long as it's with you, she said in a raspy whisper as she brought her hands to her lap and offered the red male another battered smile. What do you have for me? She asked, curiosity now peaked with Jiva’s proposition.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread