I don't need your forgiveness
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Thread slightly inspired by Everclear - Good Witch of the North. My boyfriend dedicated that song to me, and ever since then I can't stop listening to it. wc: 301

Khaden nodded at her words, Conri was the whole reason why he was even here, so in some essence he gave his whole life to his older brother. He was the reason why he got to spend so much time back with his family, how he managed to meet Ember and truly be apart of the pack again. The reason why Nella seemed to be patting the ground, motioning and presenting the opportunity for another relationship and Khaden took it greedily. Life on the road, despite it's romantic notions, was anything but enigmatic and exciting and he was finally happy to have a place to call home. Without another word, he gaited towards the spot and rested his rump easily against the cool, damp grass, watching the as rest of the world turned.

"Uh." He shuffled his words, shrugging off the feeling of awkwardness and furrowing his brows to find something to talk about. Himself, something trivial. "Well... I spent a lot of time on the road." He said, rolling his muscles out of tension, liking the fact that he was actually just sitting and relaxing. "I came back here for Conri mostly." He looked over to Nella, curiosity striking his frame. "What about you?" He chimed, jade eyes regarding this new femme. "What brought you out here?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread