Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 532 || Points → 5 :: <3

Keeping her head knocked back over the pile of pillows, she felt Kai inch up and lay his head back on her chest. She smiled, but it was concealed by the way she was laying. She flipped her head back, feeling a little silly now that she had some rum. She kissed him on the cheek, and once again sat up to get the jar. His head had to move again, but she made sure she laid back down in the same position so he could put it back. She capped the liquor and put it to the side. ”Maybe another day then.” She was a little disappointed in him not wanting to join her – what could possibly happen in her den? The safety of the caves was all they needed.

…I don’t need a little Devil hanging on my shoulder, Princess. Axelle cocked her head to one side, like a dog that heard a weird noise. She didn’t understand what he meant, ”What do you mean ‘a devil on your shoulder’? You mean me?” She looked at him for a few seconds before looking away and answering what she understood of the question, ”Well, if you mean what I think you do – then no, I’m my own devil. I don’t need one on my shoulder either.” Even though the name ‘Princess’ used to annoy her, now it was just there. As long as it didn’t have a certain tone to it, she took it as an affectionate nickname. He needed one now, though she wasn’t big on nicknames.

Axelle used her right hand to continuously pet Kai… and Kai nuzzled her stomach. It tickled her in a good way, a way that she wasn’t used to feeling. Axelle cracked a smile as she watched him lick it now, which also tickled. She laughed, giving him questionable eyes, ”What are you doing?” She giggled in between sentences, ”It tickles!” Axelle got up and climbed on top of Kai’s big Secui, dog body and pinned him on his back again, but playfully this time. She attempted to tickle his stomach and all around his torso, hoping to get a reaction from him. She had no idea where he was ticklish, but she hoped she would find out.

All the days she spent with him, she seemingly felt closer to him. She learned a new side of him every day, and after the first time she met him he didn’t seem so gruff anymore. Though, she knew he still had it in him, his sweet side intrigued her. It made her feel whole and like there really was someone out there to change her outlook on men. Kai never tried to hurt her, in the malicious way that she was once hurt before. Sure, play fighting turned into real fighting, but that was something she could handle, plus she did have the upper hand on him. He didn’t feel like something she could let go of, and maybe she was falling for him. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, soon enough she would be attached to this wolf and they would be inseparable. A bundle of trouble, two peas in a pod.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread