a thief, a liar, an angel in the fire
[html]

Ahren should think Laruku's talking about when he said he wouldn't get sick, lol. <_< I'm making heavy references to this thread, by the by.

His eyes were wide open, but he couldn't see very well in the fog. This had never bothered him before because, of course, he had known the territories too well. He was in an impossible place now, but the area still strangely foreign all the same, unfamiliar. It was uninviting and cold. Most memories were, but he didn't feel like this was a memory or a dream, both of which he had plenty of experience with. The shape on the horizon grew bigger as it sat up. The world behind him and between them was still white. Everything, he had replied; he would change the world. Laruku pinned his ears back against his skull and ignored the the sudden, cackling laughter there. Oh, he was back, it seemed. That made sense. He'd only ever been a sickness, after all.

You lied to me, he whispered, jaw twitching slightly as he spoke. But I forgive you. I've always forgiven you. A numb arm reached out towards the other, fingers stretching pathetically. Bodies were warm. He was cold. I'm sorry, he said. He'd spent his life apologizing, but it never seemed to be enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread