Heaven's Light
[html]
That which yields is not always weak.
Euphemia Deianeira Ouriel

Word Count → 000 ::

NPX Text
Euphe talking

THere was laughter. A ball of sound errupted from the pup ."So you can talk!" said the young woman with a grin, her tongue hung out of her mouth for only a moment, a short pink affair before dissapearing back inside. " "I am fine. I didn't know other animals could talk..." Euphemia stepped forewad and then carefully poked her head towards the coyote. "I though only my kind could talk." she said after carefully acessing the coyote. She sniffed curiously, trying to figure out what kind of scent this other being who could talk had. She smelled kinda like a wolf, but didn't look like any wolf she'd ever seen. No more like a fox.

The bright nuzzle sent her bolling over but she grinned, as she relazed. Curiousity momentarily dispelled in the happiness of meeting someone new to her . "I am glad. I am Euphemia Ouriel."

The young she-world was intruiged now. This new friend was a wolf-yet not a wolf. She had seen non-wolf animals with others but this was the first time she'd met one who could talk.

<style type="text/css">
.sunseuph b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcb182; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sunseuph b.npc {color:#f2e380; font-weight:normal;}
.sunseuph p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sunseuph .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#95e37f;}
.sunseuph .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Handlee'; text-align:right; color:#0f022e; margin:100px 30px 0px 0px; line-height:40px;}
.sunseuph .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Handlee'; color:#fffbf8; padding:50px 0px 0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sunseuph .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e92b8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 4px 0px; }
.sunseuph {width:95%; margin:0px auto; max-width:700px; background-color:#0f022e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9fnHR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread