Order up.
[html]
WC: 390 OOC:Big Grin and i derp hahaha, in any case, her guard is up hehe

Eclipse was lightly humming to herself, where only she could hear her own voice. She knew her music was below par and that it would scare any animal away if she went about singing much higher, but because of her humming she hadn’t heard the man approaching. Not until he was in the clearing and she had turned the spit to cook another side of the hare. She jumped at the sound of his voice, her personal song stuck in her throat as she stared at him wide eyed. Her hand was on her bow and had nearly brought it up and shot an arrow, but his voice stopped her in mid action. It sounded kind and interested, not like some who she had met on an old dusty road. She smiled, glad she was still slow at retrieving her bow, and yet feeling foolish in the process. She set the stringed weapon down.

“Hello, would you like to join me?”

She asked politely. She had no idea who he was, but could smell the pack of the court all over him. She had met many from the court and knew they were loyal to their pack, not to mention had many good wolves in it. She knew that packs around here didn’t fight unless needed to so she was sure he wouldn’t attack her. And if he did, she may look weak but she knew how to hold her own.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm. If you want we can share the meal, I suppose that’s what brought you here in the first place?”

The girl asked. She was used to being in Ichika, and sharing was their way of saying a guest was a guest and no harm should come to them unless they provoked harm against the host. She watched the man not sure how to take him in. Much like she had admired Aylu, she could see he was very much a man and quite handsome with his part dog part wolf look. Eclipse smiled welcoming at him. She had little experience with men so it was hard for her to understand them and how to treat them. She was attracted but in many ways she knew it was a bad idea to get too close to one.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread