Solitary Salutations
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

"I am glad to hear that." Zeitgeist said honestly. While his father hadn't exactly been the best he hadn't run away from his responsibilities either. Some of the boys that he had run around with had no clue who their fathers were as the males had never been a part of their lives. So Zeitgeist was at least lucky on that front even if his upbringing had never been the best.

The male smiled pleasantly and shook his head. "There is nothing to forgive." While his admittance was shameful there was nothing that either could do about it now. His lack of hunting skills had never been a problem while in the marketplace. It was only in this land that he was learning that the skills that he had were worthless in this sort of environment. But still there were those that managed to be impressed with the small things that he did know. Now another seemed taken with his map as he displayed it. His ability to read was among his newest skills. Still it was something that others seemed to favor at least.

Zeitgeist laughed as a name was asked for. "Of course. He had many names depending on who you speak with. Sire Revlis. Regent Sirius. God, the women especially calling him this. And of course the one I favor, il mio uomo bellissimo anziano." Of course there were some nastier titles at times but Zeitgeist chose not to delve into those. He simply didn't see any need to dredge up the unkind things while he thought so fondly of the man even if he had been abandoned.

"You really don't have to. There is no need to worry yourself for our sakes. I won't have anything with which to repay you until I make a trip back to Freetown." After all he didn't expect services to come free. Having always lived near a market he was used to absolutely everything coming at a price. He hadn't easily acquired wealth in this land as he had expected to do. It simply wasn't the same as he was used to and so it would take him longer to build himself back up to where he was before he had ended up leaving it all behind to travel.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread