I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: Rule #1 about Mars: He's an asshole sometimes. :/ +5(564)

It ended for both of us
faster than a... Kill off this thinking
It's starting to sink in...

The man told him that a pregnant woman should not always rest. This was true, but seeing that Orin had been doing nothing but travelling since they had hooked up, she obviously was not resting like she should have been. She was pushing and pushing on her body when her body was telling her to slow down. This would be the downfall of their children, he knew that. Still, they were lively it seemed since she last time he had seen the woman. I don't believe she has been resting sufficiently enough. She's been travelling this whole time.... he spoke to the other male, a bitter tone to his voice because of the man trying to "correct" him. Was he correcting Mars or was this Niro's way of telling Mars that he would not get so worked up, or worried about Orin? Mars took it as the first option, obviously. He was not thinking about how the other might have been looking out for his well-being rather than letting him fester in his own worries. Trying to help Mars in this way was like telling a junkie not to take drugs.

Niro apologized for calling the wolfdog by the wrong name. Mars shrugged it off because it wasn't the first or last time he would be called Bartholomew. He blinked behind his dark shades and he sighed lightly. It's fine, bro. he spoke quietly. Mars was trying to place a memory of when Niro might have met Bartholomew, but he was coming up with nothing. Why he even tried to remember was beyond him. He just hoped that Bartholomew didn't do anything embarrassing in front of Niro. Mars was thinking hard enough that he didn't really notice that Niro's own brain was turning it's wheels and trying to bring two and two together. The look that came over the man's face was the one that made him snap out of his world and go back into the real world. The tone and the way that Niro looked at him was not appreciated in the least, and it was obvious that Mas didn't like that because of the way he puffed out his chest and his tail raised tightly over his back. His own eyes glared through his shades and at the silver man.

Why do you think she came here? I asked her to. They are my children and I don't respect that they were going to be in the pack of puppy-killers if she decided to stay in Cercatori. spoke the wolfdog with his own gruffness to his voice, and a rather sarcastic ring to it as well. Especially without my protection. There was no way in hell I was going to let her get away with raising them there. It was the whole reason Krystalle and I moved from there to Dahlia De Mai. you could tell he was passionate about his children because of the way he became so defensive about it. He wasn't going to let Niro try to talk down to him just because it was his sister. His sister did what she wanted to do, and she obviously wanted to do Mars, so she did. End of story.

Do you have a problem with that? asked the man with an acidic tongue that seemed slightly unnecessary, but in Mars' mind, it was necessary to get his point across.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread