Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

WC:: 376 - OOC He acts at being charming and considerate so well, don't you think lol. Points - 3

Malakai's attention flickered briefly from this female's eyes down to the finger that brushed its way over the taut muscles of his chest, over where his heart had started to beat just a little quicker. This only made his smirk grow deeper, darker even, but while he loved the fact that he was pulling the female in, he couldn't help but notice that he himself was being pulled in to her, too. She had had such an impact on him, so quickly, that he wondered if this was a flash in the pan, ignited sparks combusting in a blazing fire, but that would inevitably die down so soon after its inception, or whether it was something more, something lasting, like hot coals.

Whatever it would turn out to be, Malakai knew he was enjoying himself a great deal around her, and as she offered to perhaps come to his den a little more, his eyes sparked wildly. Which male wouldn't want a good-looking female to drop by his den more frequently? However, the smirk faded a little when she fell for his little trick, making her ask him what he had been about to say. His eyes continued to glitter with something of mischief, of playfulness, but also with something more. Something more sincere.

As her finger tapped him on the end of his muzzle, he didn't respond, looking altogether more serious, his smirk fading fast. "But... It wouldn't do your reputation any good, to be seen creeping in and out of my den at all hours." The way he spoke, the soft tone of his voice made it sound like he genuinely cared for what others would think of her, for her sake. "I wouldn't want you picking up a bad name for yourself by getting involved with the likes of me, Princess..." As his eyes found hers again, suddenly very aware of the fact that he was naked. It was the reason he spent so little time in his Optime form - the need for some sort of clothing. Unnecessary in his other forms, making it much more convenient, but now, as he lay there facing her, he was aware that his whole body was on show for her, if she dared to glance down.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread