Fistful of Love
[html]
Word Count :: 342 OOC:

“well I can hunt, and work leather, you know that much, buuut my dad has taught me some other things too. I’m pretty good tracker... I think and i can make things or repair things out of wood.”

He said. Ok so he didn’t know that much more... and the making things from wood wasn’t a good quality for the pack. They lived wild and would rather human things, such as buildings be taken down rather than erected. He smiled at her lick though and was pleased by it. He was still unsure of her feelings in a way but she was not treating him in a bad way nor seemed upset about the whole drunk thing. In fact he understood their slight distance mostly because of the attack that Drin had been under. Jiva was careful about his judgments in how she felt about him. Until this day he thought she thought the day in the village was a mistake, that she regretted what she had said. Now he was sure that she liked him, though to what extent he would learn eventually, but he didn’t want to rush her into anything not now, not with everything that happened.

“So have you ever held a pen before?”

The man held up the pen he had and rolled it between his fingers with a smile. He wasn’t in a hurry to get her going, but he wanted to have something more to do than stare at the beautiful woman. He wanted something in common with her. He knew she owuldn’t be writing letters today, but he knew it was important that since she was in optime she would have to exercise her wrist. If she were in lupus he would probably have her doing something else, but this way he could show her more than just moving a paw back and forth. He could at least get through the alphabet with her as he helped her work on learning to use the pen itself.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread