Big Kitty
[html]
OOC / +198

The look on her face just killed him, it was what he was dreading. Any second now she would tell him how stupid and useless he was, but instead, food dropped from the sky right onto her head. He stared, completely surprised, as she retrieved the vole from her crown and then whistled. The bird he had seen before came to alight on her arm, Wow…

Dalgina handed the vole out to Ovi and offered it to him. He looked up at her for a moment, making sure she was being honest, and he slurped the small body from her outstretched hand and swallowed it whole and it disappeared down into the vast expanse of his never full stomach. Still, it was nice to feel some form of food being swallowed and he smiled up at Dalgina, Thank you, that was very nice of you, since you don’t really know me and all. He chuckled slightly.

He glanced over at where she had been sitting before, her painting discarded, Can I see, what you were making? He asked innocently. He liked to see what the Luperci could make, because he could never make anything; he didn’t have thumbs.

<style type="text/css">
.tigermist b {font-weight:bold; color:#98400a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.tigermist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tigermist {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bd7a34; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tYMEv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #55320c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#55320c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.tigermist p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tigermist p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread