Early Bird
[html]

out of character stuffs

Kiara stumbled at the push, struggling for a moment to catch her balance. Tharin slowed down, tongue lolling out. His lips were pulled back, looking almost as if he was laughing as he watched her. It was rapid before she rolled, giving up and softening the blow of going across the rock. Tharin's tail wagged rapidly, dancing in place as he looked down to where she laid, looking at how ridiculous she appeared.

Tharin stepped over to where she was, laughing at the sight of her legs dangling in the air. Kiara wasn't angry fortunately, just growling playfully. Cheater? I did no such thing! I simply ran against you, that's all. Your tiny body just couldn't help it. Ducking down he nuzzled at her happily, tail swaying as he teased her about the tiny size. She was so different from the other females he knew, and not just because she wasn't a luperci.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread