taming the sea
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin glanced up at the words. That was good. It was less of a concern if it was going well. The male seemed happy to see him, tail wagging against the ground. Tharin smiled himself, a genuine grin that was pleased to see him. He listened to the introduction politely, up until it was mentioned who his mate was. This was a problem. True, nothing had happened, but he had still acted in the place of Adonia's mate, a promise of trouble.

Embarrassed he didn't know what to say. Tharin knew Ookami as the good for nothing mate that had abandoned Adonia in her heat, and stupidly gotten injured on a hunt. He seemed like a nice guy now that he had met him, but it was still stupid. Yes, I do know Adonia. She's very friendly. I'm Tharin. What more could he really say? His ears had fallen back in embarrassment, feeling a need to backpedal and get out of there, injured pack member or not. He had said it was healing, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread