I'll Take My Chance
[html]

WC: 372 OOC: eep :O

Niro listened to the man as he spoke He could tell he worried over Orin in a festering type of way the kind of way that Niro had worried over her when he himself had to look after her. Inside he smiled, but whatever smile he held now was gone, though he was not bristling. Mars was standing up for himself. Niro shook his head.

“That may be so, but just take a breather, she’s here now, and I’m sure she’s relaxing by the sea daydreaming or something.”

Niro said with a shrug. He felt bad for calling Mars by the wrong name but it seemed he wasnt’ too angry about it, though he did figuratively put up his dukes when Niro’s accusations seemed to be correct. He listened as the man spoke, a smile finally returning to Niro’s face. He would do. He was sticking up not just for himself but Orin.

“You can relax. I’ve looked out for my sister since we were six months old, it is still hard not to; even at three. You’ll do, but I am her brother first and foremost, I protect my own. I don’t want to see her hurt. I’ve done a lot to keep her alive today.”

Niro felt like he had to explain himself. After all the man would kill for his sister, he had before in the past. He’d killed for his daughter and he’d do it again if he knew she was being threatened in anyway. Niro was very close to his sister still, even though the years drove them apart, he was here and so was she and he would do what he could to keep her safe until she decided to leave again. He hoped that wouldn’t be the case, but he knew that she was a grown wolf, and she could do what she wanted. He’d help her in whatever else he could. She had already given him a scolding and refused to give the fathers’ name on the account he was ready to kill for an innocent act. Well not so innocent, but it was something she decided and she did of her own free will.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread