child's play
[html]

ooc text. I could not help it. plus I started it last night. And just another note the cabin itself was destroy last winter in the snow storm

Amaranth Catori

being home again was nice and Amaranth was glad that she was able to come home but also annoyed. There trip had taken them from these lands and allowed the pair to explore and see what was out there. Hunting like real wolves and stay away from pack borders. But her issues had lessened away from the land less time to focus on the small things when one is trying to stay alive. Amaranth huffed as she moved through the night air. She was getting ready to patrol the lands again. She had no real rank but she wanted something to do and looking about and keeping her mind clear.

She had not been sleeping well and tonight she was not going to cause her family to lack in any sleep so she left. off to just roam and clear her tormented mind. She had no real medical knowledge and had no idea that some of the issues she suffered were mental issues. Nor did she know that hey affected her young son.

Today had been a bad day to the point she forced herself to not speak or be near her children. She tried so hard to fight her mind but the crazed woman seemed only to really have two medications for this. Niro's touch soothed her soul and her children snuggled up to her made maternal instincts out weigh anything. Standing tall in her optime form Amaranth held tight to her bow staff an object she had left here.

Red ears swiveled to catch a sound. She was still not used to each wolves voice again it was something she had to learn. Amaranth huffed as she turned to where Firefly's cabin had once stood. The woman had been the first to sooth the beast that harbored within Amaranth. She felt a pain of sorrow thinking the lady. She huffed looking about listening to the sounds trying to catch a voice again. She made her way towards the bushes she could slightly see rustling, It wasn't something to be overly suspicious of but she just wondered. Hello is anyone there?

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread