I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun
I hope you don't mind me. We haven't had a thread in a minute! Macer is in lupus form.

[html]

He was so close. The fat brown rabbit calmly plucked at purple berries, unaware of the speckled predator crouching a few yards away. Macer stood completely still, his head level with his shoulders, sienna eyes narrowed intently. The rabbit had only to move around the bush a little more, and he could spring with a fair chance of success. Grinning smugly, he was already salivating, eager to taste the creature's flesh.

A sudden eruption of feathers and urgent shrieks ruined the wolfdog's hunt. He wasn't even able to look away from the owl in time to see his meal disappear. Scowling, the hybrid gazed up at the magnificent bird, his lips pulled back and a growl of deep irritation waiting in his throat. But the owl was looking straight at him with its great, alarmed eyes and Macer remained silent, now also disturbed. This creature appeared to be beckoning him. It had to belong to one of Anathema's wolves, which would explain its erratic behavior.

His hunger forgotten, the greyscale boy loped after the beautiful animal, nearly frantic with excitement. The Zepar had never been needed for much of anything, and suddenly he had the opportunity to assist with some kind of pack crisis.

Macer followed the owl's path to a tall, strong werewolf standing alert. The boy slowed abruptly, his eyes large. The alabaster woman he approached was Naniko, Anathema's leader. Macer could not help but notice that she was also gorgeous, despite being several years older than he was. The hybrid inhaled slowly and went to her. His stature lowered, he tried his best to make steady eye contact with the Angela. "Naniko, what's wrong?" he asked earnestly. He didn't really need an answer. He knew the scent of the stranger even before his gaze followed hers to the black beast wandering too close.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread