And this is crazy
[html]

| +201

The darkened evening seemed to have stilled the day as most of the birds and other critters of the day had gone silent with the passing of the sun over the horizon and left the dark to the denizens of the night. The distant hoot of an owl on the hunt seemed to signal that it was time for the nocturnal animals to wake up and be about their business.

Temo could feel that there was some conflict within Jace that was keeping her from talking to him. His ears dipped in worry as he waited a few moments in hope that she would continue with her news. A frown grew on his muzzle as her continued silence brought more worry into his now troubling thoughts.

As the quiet noise of the night tried to fill the silence, Temo's concern slowly rose. His free hand gently slipped through the dark to her hand and gently held it, I am here with you. I am here to help you if I can. What is it that has you so troubled this evening? he kept his voice quiet, almost a whisper as he tried to comfort Jace in what seems a time of need.

Temo Wolfe

<style>
.papa .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.papa-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: papyrus, sans-serif; color:#151515; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.papa p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.papa b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.papa {background-color:#084F59; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fcf3-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.papa-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.papa .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread