You've gone ahead without me...
[html]

"No," he said easily, firmly. "I didn't know any of the packs here prior to my arrival. I will need to know where this person lives if I intend to do anything about this." Right now, he was ninety percent certain he would go after the killer, but that resolve would crumble once he took the necessary time to plan things out. There was opportunity here...no one was left to be responsible to, he could live here, if he wanted. He hadn't done anything wrong yet, other than lying, which he had a perfectly good explanation for.

He might be able to find him without this man's help, but it would definitely save time. He didn't want to act while the fire of rage still burned in his belly, but he didn't want to delay the culmination of this final, dark chapter in his journey any longer than was necessary. He was lucky he hadn't approached any faster. Killing this male would have been a disaster...he would have almost certainly taken some injury, making travel slower just as a whole slew of new enemies came after him, and further he would have believed himself rid of his enemy and Soro's death avenged, and may have walked away under this false impression, failing at the very end due to bad information.

Asmodai's gaze revealed very little as his own eyes of typical brown looked into the crimson of the hybrid's. There wasn't any challenge, but nor was his gaze yielding. A sort of deadness resided within him now, he would need to do what he would need to do soon, but here was an opportunity to ease the process of getting to that final duty. He wasn't sure what he'd do if the person who this scent led him to was not Skoll.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread