Nothing Has Been Broken
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She was not one to remain upset with another person... especially one she loved dearly. But she could feel hurt... she could experience that fleeting sense of betrayal before it was masked by understanding. She could see what her companion feared, what he assumed would become of them after the emergence of her long time friend. But to think he would truly believe she would do that to him after they had come so far with their Family. After she promised to stay with him.

The scowl staining her brow gradually ebbed as a sense of calm became her, a practiced trait of the Nomads that always served her well. For had this exercise not been taught to her as a pup, undoubtedly she would have yelled and screamed and cried unmerciful indignities here and now as an adult. But instead she breathed and smoothed the crease of her brows and looked into the searching blue within blue eyes of her companion. As always, offering what she could make of a smile.

"X'ies knows me well..." this was a truth that could not be contested. "And he knows my resilience. He would seek to use his words to convince me of something other, but I know him well enough to combat his words the best that I know how. I have a determination that cannot be shaken... this of all things you should know." Again, she breathed, this time relinquishing the deathly hold of her collected items bundled within the elk hide. "My heart will always belong to the Nomads, it is something that cannot be changed. But as they are a part of me, so is our family. And I will not leave them to return to another... I would not leave you when we have only just begun to make a better life..."

305 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread