Little By Little
[html]

Andara hadn't been quite sure what to expect out of the coyote's mouth, but her words came out quickly and excitedly. The Ethiopian girl stared, blinking before she scrunched up her face into a frown. "I'm not so little! she insisted, hating that she was. The stranger didn't live here, and glancing around, Andy decided that she didn't want to, either. "No," she replied with a flick of her ragged tail. "Where do you live, then?" Andara wanted to find out more about these packs that peppered the area; maybe this girl belonged to one of them.

Pale lilacs watched warily as the older girl sniffed at her, and Andy allowed herself one quick sniff, too. The rust-colored child found nothing too interesting, and the coyote seemed nice enough. "Maybe I am... why does it matter? I can fend for myself just fine, you know," she replied, bristling. I've survived just fine so far, she told herself, trying to ignore the familiar hunger pangs in her stomach.

Word Count → 000

thanks! 8D Raze made it!

<style>
.vamodara {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZpBZa.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#91463a; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; color:#250000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #250000;}
.vamodara b {color:#be817a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#250000 0px 0px 2px;}
.vamodara p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.vamodara p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #be817a; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.vamodara .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread