stars in your eyes
OOC: I'm sorry but i'll be on ALOT less for the next few weeks, and posts will be shortened. Grounded -_-

IC:
At her first words, the hiss set him off. Yet his smile never disapeared, "Oh, i'm sure you'd enjoy me on a good day. You should stop by Twilight Vail sometime. I'm not half bad of a cook, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind some company from someone who will never judge you." His words were soft spoken and almost smelt of the truth. He wasn't the judging type. He did not want to hurt her, just unbore her, save her from the world that would hurt her. Not that she couldn't handle a male or female if they were a tad smaller then himself.

As he kissed her he risisted the feelings. It was good, better then good. Her lips were soft and frigile against his and as he lifted his mouth form hers he wanted nothing more then to touch them again. Her next words hit himas he smiled, "I'm here purly for your sake. Please, kill me, use me, hate me. Whatever. Just don't look bored." These words were now almost unneeded. Her eyes seemed to be ploting, dark thoughts. The coal colored male's feelings went crazy as her nails dug into his skin and she lifted herself to brush up against him. Once again he was thankful for the beige shorts septerating himself from her body. He lowered himself down again and kissed her neck gently, with a small nibbling motion.

Messages In This Thread