Fistful of Love
[html]

OOC: Come join us and learn the alphabet Wink.

Word Count → 3300

He watched as she copied him, his eyes on both her hand and her face... she was so beautiful, why did she have to be such a catch? He could tell she had feelings for him, at least now he did with her cheek kiss, but he was still uncertain of himself, and even though Zalen told him to buck up, he was scared he would do something worse than he did to Emma. He watched her movements and could tell her poor wrist was stiff as ever but the pain would ease a bit with each exercise and she could move it again. It was all a balance of rest and exercise.

“Very good job. You have made a better circle than I did when I first shifted.”

The young man chuckled. He took her hand as she put down the pencil and smiled at her

“Just one more, you won’t have to do it many times, but an up and down, like this, then you can rest for as long as you like.”

The man said, he moved his hand up and down to show her, she didn’t have to practice before putting it on paper, but this way she would not get an early case of carpal tunnel because she was doing only one thing. These two exercises would easily make her wrists stronger even if she did it once or twice a day.

“Have you heard about the alphabet before? I know most wolve’s havent and I want to see what you do know before I show you more.”

Her learning on writing would most definitely have to wait, but her learning to read and understand letters could be done here and now. It was only him who had to write it down. He just hoped he wouldn’t offend her by asking her something that was so simple that she might know already.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
.zeebadark b {font-weight:bold; color:#5e4c83; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zeebadark p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zeebadark {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ol1g8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:250px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:13px; color:#494b53; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.zeebadark .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px solid #5e4c83; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.zeebadark .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread