Order up.
[html]
WC: 470 OOC: sorry for the novel lol, i was all happy and giddy and excited you do not have to match my wc Smile

She listened to the man as he spoke of his horse, and it reminded her of her old mare, she was a beauty too. She would miss that girl, she smiled at him.

“I’m not the best with horses, I just barely know how to take care of them. I use to have a horse named buttercup, she was a beauty, unfortunately I do not know what happened to her.”

Her speech slowed as she said this, but she did her best to retain her positive attitude. Everything seemed to be fine, and it should be. The horse probably found her old herd and was free to do as she pleased again and Grace seemed content with following Eclipse, or staying withing the confines of Cercatori. As he spoke of his pack she grinned. When she was a pup she had that exact same feeling, but for Dahlia de mai. It was her forever home, and yet she ran away from it when she was only a few months old. She knew better now though and shook her head when he said she thought he was crazy.

“You aren’t crazy at all. You love your pack, and it is good to love your own pack. All mine have disappeared. I hope to feel at home here and I hope it too doesn’t leave me either.”

She couldn’t help but feel that the two packs she lived in and loved were only gone because she had abandoned them. It must have been her fault that they were no longer packs. If she were there, then surely they would have stayed. She couldn’t change the past, and the change in subject was heartening as he complimented her cooking. She perked up with pride and sat straighter yet. She was proud of her cooking if nothing else, it was how she kept her cool when things got too much for her. She smiled at him shrugging.

“I have plenty of friends though they are scattered and many of them I don’t know where to find anymore.”

There were many canines she wondered where they were and though she was furthest away from the one she was closest to she felt it was needed. She needed to be away from family, away from the thoughts that frightened her every day about what she would be like if she too went into the darkness.

“I want to thank you, for sharing this meal with me, I was feeling rather lonely and you came here and well it’s nice to talk to somebody.”

She admitted quietly before bringing her food to her mouth and eating it. She too savored the flavor and took in the taste with great pleasure.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread