Trained for This
[html]

out of character stuffs

Was he smiling? Tharin couldn't quite tell. He looked over the stronger wolf, deciding that he was fairly happy with Tharin's presence. His tail wagged softly behind him, listening to the other's words. His jaw dropped open. You...you are not a luperci? An odd word, almost fumbling for him to wrap his mouth around. Excitement danced in his eyes, realizing he wasn't alone. I met a female down here, just like us. She has pups. Subconsciously his body shifted, entering into a more protective stance. If anyone threatened Kiara, they would find him in the way.

He returned the affection with a nudge, proud to have found someone to share this with. The world was confusing, but he had pack by his side, and a brother that understood. He nodded his head, knowing what it was to fight for each breath. He'd been there, joining in the struggle. A pup when the polar bear attacked, too young to remember it, though the story lasted. Akira survived the bear. It was the sickness that followed that took her. The one thing he could not fight against. That no one could fight against.

Augustus' speech was proud, lifting. Different from how Tharin viewed the world. His was more black and white, not yet exposed to the confusion of the world. He didn't know Augustus' past, only knowing that the male had survived battles, and that such battles were rare where the land was endless, running into another pack on very few occasions. Being taught would be good. There is only so much I can do on my own. Tharin chuckled good naturedly at Augustus' teasing manner over Ciara. She was a beautiful wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread