Take to the Sky
[html]

WC :: 313 :: More should join!

Soul meets soul in lover’s kiss, and Drin did not want hers to part from Jiva’s as her lower half sailed through the air in a happy circle. She giggled as he set her down and both came back to reality where Niro had just witness their pairing. Her heart thumped away in her chest, as her love placed his beautiful mateship gift upon her head. She couldn’t believe what was happening, she felt she could burst from happiness. Her gloved hands moved upward to caress the outer edges of the circlet that perfectly sat atop her drying tresses. Oh... she whispered to herself as her hands moved down to her hot cheeks, to her heart, and eventually her sides again. Everything was perfect and beautiful in her world as her hand reached out to brush against her mate’s. Today, she didn’t want to let go, not even for a second. He was her family now and would fill that void within her heart.

Yes, you must stay! She said with vehemence once she found her voice again. And thank you...I wasn’t expecting this...at least not today, she confessed with a giggle, feeling the dull ache in her cheeks now as she had been smiling all this time. She needed to tell the world what had just happened, but she supposed later in the night, she and Jiva could announce their mateship with a moonlit howl. Giddy as ever, she turned her loving gaze back to Jiva, He couldn’t go wrong with the gift of flesh? She suggested. I’d love to see a demonstration of what you two do with your bird companions. They hunt right? She asked. A nice amount of rabbits would be a fine prize for the Alphas, and Drin knew how much Titania loved bones.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread