Memorable Moments
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 321 :: Points: 3]

The male was a character, he was a barrel of laughs and probably had the ability to lighten up anyone's cloudy day. She took note of that so whenever she was feeling blue, she would hunt him down to make her laugh. At first Axelle thought he was serious, but noticing the mock expression on his face, she caught on quickly. She laughed, ”Hah, no! That was totally not what I meant.” She joked with him, making sure he knew she meant it in a good-hearted way. The male was not ugly at all, though not her type either. She probably would sleep with him, after all sex was always just sex, but as for anything else with him - Alaki had nothing to worry about with her. Hearing that Alaki drinks all his alcohol, Axelle’s mind reversed. She thought he had to hide it from him because he didn’t want him drinking, but instead, he drank all Alexander’s stash. Axelle snorted and smiled, ”Sure, just come by anytime to get some. I'm usually in my den, and if I'm not, you have full permission to take a bottle from my shelf.” She did have a couple jars left of her homemade rum, but they were dwindling fast. If the male wanted some, she would give them to him. He grabbed her hand in a sort of handshake. At first, Axelle was confused, but she let him have his way with her hand and a few seconds later, followed his movements, though still confused at the matter. She didn’t say anything to it though. She’d seen this gesture before, but never practiced it herself.

”Well, what other tattoo ideas do you have for me?” She liked talking tattoos. ”Can you do piercings as well?” She really did want to decorate her ears with some gold rings. That was originally what she was going for first, but a tattoo sounded equally good none-the-less.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread