Take to the Sky
[html]

WC: 347 OOC: bwahahaha this'll be interesting Big Grin

Niro felt happy and content. His son and now daughter in law were very welcoming. He felt very welcomed by the two. At the mention of his idea and her saying she thought they hunted with the birds he chuckled.

“The birds scout. For what we hunt they don’t really get in the way of those. Perhaps a deer? I’m sure they would love more than anything something bigger than a bunch of rabbits! With the three of us we can make something possible.”

Having once been the huntsman he had organized his packs hunts and led them. There had been only one hunt with injury and it was to his own self. He had lost his pinky and broken his leg, it was healed well by Alaine, but there were nights where it throbbed, that was usually when it was muggy and rainy out. Today was a perfect day to hunt.

“Perhaps we should do i outside the territory your alpha’s own. THat way it can truly be a gift.”

Niro turned to Marahute and blew a few flat whistles. She opened her wings, though stayed for a little bit before diving and flying up into the sky. Niro grinned as she showed off. The large eagle was bigger than his head was and it was thanks to him for giving her such a wonderful life.

“I remember when she was just an egg. Tobias was my first bird, he’s a few years older than she, but she is the only one I raised from a hatchling, come on, we should find a spot where we can see her. She’ll come back but it’s always better to follow and see where our target may be before we are on top of it.”

Niro said, moving down the hill, beckoning the two to follow him. He was excited for the hunt. It hadn’t been too long since he had hunted, but to be with his son in this hunt meant a lot to Niro.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread