Big Kitty
[html]
We need to have another thread soon, k? / +219

His compliment seemed to please her, and he secretly watched as a soft smile spread across her face as she looked at her painting and petted his head. Ovidiu suddenly felt as content as he might have been if he were still with his family, and he allowed himself to close his eyes and just be in the moment for a while. He really liked this Dalgina girl, and he wished he could just stay here in this instance forever, but when he opened his eyes again he realized it was starting to get dark, and his heart seemingly sank along with the song.

The girl chimed up in her singsong voice that she didn’t know how to fish either and this lifted his heart, but when she offered that they could learn together, his ears flattened, I would love to… He said quietly, but then turned his large head to look at the forest he had just ventured out of, But… I can’t… at least, not right now. He looked at her apologetically, I… have to go. He reluctantly pulled away from her touch, It was nice meeting you Dalgina, I would love to see you again. Maybe I’ll come looking for you sometime. He smiled then at her warmly, before turning the slowly walking back towards the forest.

<style type="text/css">
.tigermist b {font-weight:bold; color:#98400a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1c141; }
.tigermist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.tigermist {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bd7a34; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tYMEv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #55320c; padding: 375px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#55320c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.tigermist p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tigermist p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread