When I said it, I meant it
[html]

WC:653 | Pts: 5 – Btw, he doesn’t have to follow her. He is free to go wherever he wants =] I have ideas for her next post because I didn’t want to put it all in one … Big Grin

Kai seemed to have a plan up his sleeve because when she looked back quickly to see where he was, he wasn’t in his original spot. He had sped up and was now beside her, and he knocked into her unexpectedly. She lost her footing a bit, tripping a little, but regaining it just in time. Though, her speed wasn’t enough to match his. His strategy was great – she was fast in the beginning, but as she got tired and her muscles hurt, she slowed down despite not wanting to. He took full advantage of this, and reached Halifax before she did. She didn’t stop trying through until the pads of his paws reached the actual sidewalk of the city.

It was only then that she slowed to a trot, only right behind him, with her tongue lolling out from her mouth. She sat lazily on the side of the road, beginning to shift despite how tired she was. Her limbs elongated over the course of a few minutes while she caught her breath, and a sickening crackle of new bones being created signified the end of her shift. The female was naked now, but she didn’t care. There was no one around but Malakai. Axelle stood up from her crouching position and took a seat on an old bench nearby. ”So, what do I owe ya?” As in a ‘prize’. She wanted a necklace if she won, a nice piece of human jewelry to decorate her neck, but what did he want?

Axelle sat on the bench, hunched over with her elbows on her knees. Her tongue continued to loll out of her mouth, wiggling with her breathing patterns and occasionally dripping with drool and sweat. She was tired and lazy, and their run was a good source of exercise to stretch their wolfy legs. She looked up at all the buildings and instantly became excited, ”Meet you back here in a half hour?” She stood quickly, ”Happy hunting – Oh, and get a curtain for your door!” With that she disappeared around a corner and into an apartment building nearby.

The stairs were narrow and her big Luperci feet had a difficult time climbing them, but she was successful anyway. She reached the house, and pushed the door open. Most of the doors were always open, unless someone still lived there. The apartment was empty, and clean. Maybe someone did live here recently. There were knickknacks placed neatly along dusty shelves and nothing seemed to be broken or broken into. Axelle roamed around the small shelter, the floors creaked with protest because of the sudden weight change – went from nothing to something in two seconds. The two-toned female picked up a wolf statue carefully, and stared at it. It was nicely made, but this wasn’t what she was here for. She wanted a bed, a human mattress. She looked around the apartment for a room that led into what was called a bedroom to them.

She walked through a small hallway and entered a blue room. There was a large mattress with blue sheets on it, and a blanket thrown to the floor. There were a few mirrors hanging on the walls, but mirrors didn’t interest her at the moment. The bed did, and she quickly pondered how she was going to get it down the stairs and get it home. The she-wolf picked up the heavy piece of furniture and dragged it out into the hallway, then threw it down the stairs. ”Look out below!” She called down the stairs as the mattress rolled uncontrollably. She didn’t want to run Kai over with it. The hulky item knocked the door out of its frame and rolled into the street; Axelle followed and picked it up to lean it against the outside wall of the building. Then she stood there staring at it, thinking of how she was going to get it home…

Code by Kitty; Photo by Msc-photodesign@flickr

<style>
.Axegraf .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axegraf p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axegraf b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffc038; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axegraf {background-color:#121b24; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94999e; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2efmj2a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axegraf-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread