And this is crazy
[html]

blah. crap. | +227

Deep in his own thoughts about another litter of children, that he did not hear the noises that were going on around them nor did he notice the gentle breeze that drifted by ruffling their fur. It felt like a dream that he had a family and here he had more progeny on the way to make the family bigger. The family that in his young life before leaving his birth pack, that he never believed that he would have.

His swirling thoughts kept him quiet and focused inward for a minute until it filtered through his brain and into his thoughts that Jace had spoken. It took a few more moments for his thoughts to center on her words and for him to consider an answer and what words to use in that answer.

I cannot think of any names for our new family to be, he said with a touch of sadness in his voice at his inability to come up with any names. For the moment, his thoughts moved on to something else that Jace had said, Why is it hard for you to come to me and talk to me about such joyous news? he queried in a quiet voice. Then, his mind switched gears again, We could name them after our parents. he suggested, not having much imagination on coming up with names.

Temo Wolfe

<style>
.papa .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.papa-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: papyrus, sans-serif; color:#151515; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.papa p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.papa b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.papa {background-color:#084F59; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fcf3-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.papa-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.papa .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread