Great Expectations
[html]
PGP – 3+
Words – 300+

The conversation he started with Alistair was short but both were kind. I’m quite alright. Thank you for asking. Jaden even smiled mildly at the multicolored male. Even in his unfortunate circumstances he was kind enough.

After Jaden spoke to them all his eyes stayed watching X’yrin. He had expected and indicted that she would be the first to speak. Maybe it was just that reason that X’ies spoke up. The grin he’d had quickly faded as he turned his muzzle on X’ies. What he said was irritating. That he said it made it irritating but also that he had already overlooked the guidelines Jaden had set. It took a bit of self-control not to snap at the wolf. His expression became bland to hide his annoyance but he let his eyes glide over to his fellow leader, hoping she could read his eyes when his face said nothing. He had vowed to deal with this loud mouth without violence but he would still convey when the wolf was being irritating.

He was begging to word his response when Alistair spoke up. He agreed and it called for Jaden to reword. He had planned on ignoring X’ies and trying to steer the conversation back to that of expectations instead of physical flaws in the pack. But the support to his aggravating words needed to be acknowledged. I agree. He started with a neutral nod to Alistair. We can set up a temporary patrol until we have more members and growing our numbers is also very important. These things we will discus at the end of our gathering, but it would be better to start with things that are more… permanent and fundamental to Sangi’lak. Our numbers will improve and the I have been patrolling often already but… For example… let’s say we have a member that is constantly at ends with everyone. He finally does something unacceptable and it is decided that action should be taken to reprimand said wolf. What might we do? What would he, or she, have to do to get to this point? What would we find unacceptable…? They were easy questions but he hoped they would make his point.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread