Take to the Sky
[html]

WC: 484 OOC: Skipping le Jiva, and wheeeee Drin has work!!!

“Eggs are rather difficult to take care of without special care, even the hatchlings are almost far more demanding than that of a child. You would have to be very careful if it gets ill it can die just like that”

He snapped his fingers. He knew young one’s whimsical want for something so grand didn’t know that there was a huge responsibility behind it. He was ready for Marahute. He in fact stole her egg. He had nearly lost the poor thing a couple times. Now she was a fully fledged eagle. She had her grown feathers finally after a year and a half, and she was as big as the man’s head. He smiled kindly though. He wasn’t trying to dissuade her from having one, but to make her understand it was a hard undertaking and from the knowledge he had of this pack, they lived as much like wolves as possible.

As the conversation turned to hunting Niro laughed at the woman. He shook his head holding up his hand.

“I will not expect much from you but you CAN still participate, if you can move fast. I have a noisemaker that confuses animals. It’s not used often as most of my pack are capable of using all four paws, but I used it with my mate when we were out west.”

He pulled out an old rusted can and then from another pouch took out various pebbles. He put them in and wrapped it with the string he used for just that and tied it tight and shook it making loud noises. He grinned handing it to her.

“It is to make it sound like there is a whole pack after one. That way it will probably die of a heart attack before it gets to me. Jiva would be good as the chaser.”

Niro know the builds of other wolves and what they would be. Flanking or chasing or killing. He could see as Palaydrian as a killer or a flanker. Jiva was built to move quickly. His dog heiritage made it so that he didn’t tire easy under the long distance running. Niro knew the boy would be capable of that much. He moved seeing his companion in the sky calling and circling.

“Looks like she’s got something!”

Niro, unlike his son cared when someone saw his shifting he felt it a private practice so when he did shift he had gone behind bushes. The change was quick as he often changed back and forth mostly for hunting. Niro liked to be ready but he knew Palaydrian would not change, so he kept to a pace that would be comfortable for her. The deer or whatever it was would not leave any time soon and if so Marahute would follow it.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread