Memorable Moments
[html]
Ooc. [Words: 240 :: Points: 0]

Axelle thought about the male cleaning out her stash, ”Well, then maybe you should make sure I’m around then.” She would have to hide the good stuff from him. Or maybe get a door, which she could lock, sometime. The conversation quickly turned back around to tattoos and piercings again. ”Well, I’ve wanted a piercing for a while, so maybe we’ll work on that? As long as you promise me you won’t down a bottle of whiskey before you pierce me.” She wouldn’t want him messing up her ear.

She held out her hand to shake on it, ”So, you’ll pierce me and I’ll bring you a bottle of… ?” It was his choice really; she could find him anything, anywhere. A little flutter of excitement rose in her belly as she thought of finally getting what she wanted for so long. ”And as for the tattoo, I’ll think on it and get back to you.” She really didn’t know what she wanted to get on her body, so it would have to be a well thought out process, as it was forever.

The two-toned Marbas stood in her spot, waiting for the male to tell her what he wanted before she decided to leave. She wanted to go find Malakai and tell him the good news. She needed to tell somebody or else she might explode from excitement. And plus she missed him, she hadn’t seen him all day.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly20 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e3e3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cc9b5b; }
.freebjuly20 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly20 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#fcc173; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KYam2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dba88b; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07b86; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread