Great Expectations
[html]

Current Objective:Observing meeting ---
Form: Lupus----
Mood: Sarcastic/Facepaw---

Once again that air of tension picked up in the air. Jaden didn’t like him, that much was clear, though how much of it was due to actual dislike as opposed to fear, paranoia. He couldn’t quite tell. Though, his words to the Leprechaun were interesting, he directed the agreement to the multi colored wolf as opposed to X’ies himself. From this X’ies deduced two points, one that if the Leprechaun had not agreed then it was likely Jaden’s response would have been more jaded, aggressive. But because he had, the attack would then be considered on two members. Thus the logical way forward would be simply to fold and agree. But this was done in a childish manner, not agreeing to the one who had brought the point up, but rather to the one that had supported the point, if he was not collared by X’y. This would likely be an excellent opportunity for a tongue lashing most fowl.

His next points, well they didn’t help to stem the tide of thought within his mind. The only visible point of this would be that X’ies closed his eyes, a slight grin moving up his maw like poison vines. ” Heh…Did he just really indicate that mating and protecting borders were not permanent or fundamental measures?”. It was amusing to say the least, that and at the start of his meeting he had indicated that these things were open for discussion. Though it seemed that this was another sense of pack favoritism, perhaps things would be fine so long as they were not brought up by X’ies himself. Still this was concerning, the Alpha Male shifted onto the ideas of discipline and X’ies was not foolish enough not to pick up on the fact that Jaden was targeting him with this. Although once again the dark wolf made an uncanny mistake with his wording. One that this time X’ies would be able to pick up on, and use due to the shared opinions of the pack.

” In your example, if there was such a wolf at odds with everyone in the pack then I do say that it might be better to consider exile, or at least temporary solitude ”.

He was throwing a gear in the wrenches of that one by presenting the punishment that the black wolf would probably want. “ Assuming of course he doesn’t just want to murder me”. However the point was that this particular wolf would need to be at odds with everyone for this to occur. X’ies was not at odds with everyone in the pack, in fact it would be distinctly counterproductive to place himself in such a dangerous role. Already it seemed that the Leprechaun was agreeing with some of his thoughts. The white wolf though seemed to be directly responding to Jaden. X’y interestingly enough though remained silent throughout this ordeal, an invisible battle…one in which he was constrained to subservience of the female’s wishes. ” On the note of the situations brought up by the white wolf, I do believe that his summary is a good example of fair play and agree with his logic on the matter”. There was a question of this point though that he would later bring up with X’y. The white wolf had mentioned lowered ranks due to history of opposition. But what would occur if such a situation was sparked between him and the Alpha? His eyes, ever watchful looked over Jaden, glazed, disguised as lazy. Placid. Could the pack do without the alpha male? Then again…once more, the grin. Just a twitch.

” Ah…but we are a family…and yet I know so few names…..I am X’ies Lambda….tis a pleasure to meet you all”

Yes, X’ies Lambda, prison bitch of X’y. ” You got a nice mouth boy” were the words playing in his head. He didn’t quite fear X’y, rather it was a sense of family that allowed him to wear that muzzle. Even if he did struggle against it, with the finishing of his sentence he would for a moment bow his head as a gesture of respect to those present.

Even if he didn’t respect all of them.

Word Count: 723

[/html]

Messages In This Thread