All Hands On Deck!
WC:: 237 OOC:: Set late morning, Lunenbrug port. Sorry for the crap post 8[

[html]

Kable left his deserted home at the first sign of morning. The sun hadn’t been out very long and it was already pretty warm, almost a bit uncomfortable. Standing on the deck of one of the studios the male strummed his slightly out of tune guitar as he looked out over the sea’s blue body. He hadn’t been entirely sure why, but he wanted to take a boat and go sailing, it just seemed like there was no better time for it. Moving down to the docks he went around grabbing whatever he thought he needed to get going. The Catori picked the boat that was in the best shape, one he had done some work on himself in the past, he put his instrument and all the stuff into the low capacity sail boat.

Undoing the sail he climbed back on to the dock, the husky male looked about. I Kind of wish I had someone to go with me. He spoke to himself; everything was more enjoyable when there was someone else to share it with. The hybrid remembered saying that Skoll and himself would do go on an adventure sometime, but he didn’t feel like going to hunt down his little half brother for he might not even find him, maybe another time. Untying the boats thick bristly rope he dragged it around to the front of weakened wooden port ready to shove off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread