I'll Take My Chance
[html]

WC: 405 OOC: Whee friendly talk.

Niro could hear the very vague hesitance of his voice though he did not know what brought it on. Niro looked across the river. There was no bridge nearby. Maybe he thought his horse would catch a sickness if he made him swim, looking back Niro didn’t have any particular idea.

“I could go back over. It’s not too bad over here pretty shallow, my feet touched the ground when I crossed.”

He offered not sure if that was what worried the man. Whatever the case it was his own business and Niro wasn’t going to pry. He did give the man a sad smile and shrugged. He remembered that Mars had left to live in Cercatori he had been gone when the man returned.

“Amaranth wanted to go on a journey. I could not let her go alone. It took us a long time, though we only went west. To where there were lights in the sky that swam like the sea. But we were stuck in a blizzard and then our pups came and they weren’t fit to walk until recently. I go where my mate does. I love her very much as she is the mother of my children and I’d do anything for her.”

He said, thinking to himself that he’d even leave his pack to make sure she did not get into any trouble on that journey. Without him she would be a wreck he knew it, though he was sure someone could keep her in one piece even if it wasn’t him but he had taken the initiative and things had lead to them becoming mates. He smiled thinking of his children. The lights of his life every single one of them

“They are Tasha Takekuro, Mara was kind enough to allow me to name her after my mother, and Heiro Catori. THey are lively little ones but they are well enough.”

He smiled. He looked over at Mars with a curious look, now that he was over his anger from many days before he knew he could talk to the man a bit easier especially since he could tell the man cared about his sister more than just for the sexual interactions.

“Did you have a plan on what to name yours yet, or will you two wait until they are born?”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread