Family duty
[html]
Word Count :: 332 OOC:

Her actions to his submission were a bit childish if anything though he didn’t mind. It was why he loved his cousin and he knew she could get away with it, though he laughed, and wriggled around as she drooled on him, he closed his eyes though and waited for her to move off him. He grinned at her, thinking she may have heard about their mateship but then remembered she may have just been talking about him taking care of her.

“She is doing much better, she’s able to move on her own and has most of her range of movement, he swelling’s gone down. And thank you I have tried my best. I do love her dearly. Zalen gave me permission and I asked her to be my mate.”

He said. It didn’t occur to him that he should go to her as well. He was sure Zalen discussed it with her and he had waited some time just in case she had a problem with it. So he hoped that was the case if anything. Once free he was able to sit up and wag his tail as she spoke about going to the miracles pack as well as one of its neighbors. He raised his eyebrow and smiled a bit thinking he had an idea of what she meant. She would need someone to go with her. Being pregnant wouldn’t be eay to move around for the young woman and he figured she would invite him along. His tail was wagging furiously now at this. To be off with his cousin it was an adventure. He knew Drin would be fine here with the pack, and he was certain she wouldn’t mind him going with the alpha. It would be an honor for anyone to go with her. Though this was his assumption, but he would make sure she said something before he made a stupid comment that could get him into trouble.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread