duck, duck, GOOSE!
[html]
wc :: 387 :: Aww your avatar is too much!!!

Black-topped ears swiveled towards the sound of his sister’s voice. Heiro responded with a whine of his own as his cream colored twin buried her nose in his neck fur. I guess it was perdy scawey, he commented allowing his beloved sister to draw strength from him. He loved her so much and couldn’t blame her for being frightened, but Tasha didn’t realize how brave she actually was. She was always there to rescue Heiro from a silly prank or a potentially dangerous situation so living on the sidelines wasn’t an option for her when her brother was such a daredevil. Really Tasha was the kind of best friend anyone would be happy with, but unfortunately Ro tried to dissuade him of this thinking every time he came around.

Tha’s cuz you gave me a head start! He insisted, knowing his bulk generally slowed him down and Tasha’s more lean frame was built for sprinting. He was okay with that though, anything to flatter his sister made him happy. Well...y’know....Ro...his voice trailed off. He knew Tasha didn’t like him hanging out with the wolf pup. What he didn’t realize is that Tasha no more than anyone else in the kingdom could see this phantom wolf with scarlet eyes, and that Ro was merely a part of him. He’s mad at me for da udder day...but yes ‘splorin is always fun with you! A wolfish grin spread across Heiro’s husky visage, he wondered what they could get themselves into today.

His icy eyes peered out over the dune again at the flock of geese and ducks that had returned to normalcy, the earlier attack already a long gone issue. A quick glance at the rising sun let Heiro know that it was still relatively early. Momma had been sleeping late with their father gone and he figured they’d be okay for a little while longer. Amaranth seemed to be fairly lax when it came to the whereabouts of her children, Heiro supposed it was because the kingdom was a relatively safe place...but all in all, he was happy with the freedom. Lead da way sissy, he said rising off the dune and giving his sandy coat a good shake.

<style>
.hiero2 b {color:#fff;}
.hiero2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero2 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#465473; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:130px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c8ysU.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#BCDBE9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread