taming the sea
[html]

out of character stuffs

Ookami's voice finally came out. It sounded weary, the weight of his mistake filling the air. Tharin's tail curled around his legs, wondering if there was a possible way for him to leave without making it obvious. Though it was pretty clear that Tharin was acting odd, making the situation even more awkward between the pair. Trying to act as if it wasn't awkward was a huge feat. Tharin grasped the question as a lifeline, holding onto it as tightly as he could.

I'm a hunter. I've hunted since I was old enough to keep up with the pack. I worked with taking down the big prey. I almost never got injured doing so. He held his head high, knowing how difficult it was to bring down large prey without at least a couple bruises to the body. I've worked hard on my hunting. He paused almost too long before continuing, slightly hesitant. Do you...have a specialty? He knew it wasn't hunting.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread