child's play
[html]
WC :: 331 OOC ::

Heiro had watched as Terra began sniffing about in the bushes. He had no idea she was searching for his supposed friend, but only looked at her with his head cocked to the side. The Prince shrugged. It wasn’t the first time Ro had up and poofed on him and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. The fact that the coywolf was smelling around for another scent other than the two of theirs completely went over his head as he had yet to utilize his own sharp nose for tracking. A silly smile played over his face when Terra asked his name. It wasn’t a surprise she didn’t know it but he knew hers. He had a strange knack for learning the names of canines within the kingdom and felt prideful of this slightly obsessive hobby.

About to answer her question, he stopped when he had heard his mother and began to cower in the bushes telling Terra that he’d be in trouble if caught, but the coywolf surprised him and told him he could run if he wanted, but she was planning on sticking around to see if his mom would fall into the trap. A sudden urge to protect the chocolate gloved woman sprang into his little heart as Terra slipped from the bushes and greeted Amaranth. If momma fell into the pit, he’d never forgive himself.

His tail began to wag when his mother addressed the bushes. She was so smart and beautiful, of course he could never hide from her. He let out a jovial yip but immediately felt embarrassed when his mother hopped on the defensive towards Terra. Not wanting this to get nasty, the two toned puppy slid out of the bushes and stood on the side of the trench, now between both women. Here I am Momma! An I’m fine, we was jus playin’, he said hoping he could put out a fire before it started.

<style>
.hiero3 b {color:#F5F6ED;}
.hiero3 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.hiero3 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#68685B; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:145px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Qu8Sj.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#D1D1C3; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread