taming the sea
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin nodded his head, tail arching behind him. He was a proud wolf, dedicated to his pack. He wasn't always confident that he was the best out there, but he always did his best to bring home prey for the pack. Usually he succeeded. It was only in the time before he had to leave the arctic that success had started coming less and less often, the prey disappearing from the land. He hadn't wished for it, damaging his view as himself as a hunter, but he'd been sent from his pack to find new hunting grounds. He'd failed them. His guilt and secret to carry.

Tharin listened with disbelief as Ookami spoke. There was no way it was true. Someone who had been so sorely injured in a hunt couldn't be capable of taking down a moose by himself. Even if he was skilled, he wouldn't be able to provide for the entire pack. Tharin promptly dismissed it as a fairy tale. The singing, though. That he could believe. I don't do much singing myself. Mainly in group howls. That was all.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread