Family duty
[html]
Word Count :: 248 OOC: I cannot believe you are making him do this, LOOK AT THESE PUPPY DOG EYES@!!!!

Shock was all over Jiva’s face as Titania spoke. She had not known? Hadn’t the leaders always told each other everything? His heart quickened as she spoke. He could be hers but could she be his? He squeezed his eyes to keep himself from being offensive, sitting in a low hunch, knowing better than to challenge her. If he did all bets were of and he would surely not be the poor woman’s mate. All he could do was plead.

“But Titania... I already... in front of my dad! How could i go to her and tell her we can no longer be mates? Please!”

Yes he would grovel at her, plead, beg, anything with his cousin to make her see he couldn’t be without drin. He moved forward, his ears low, his tail tucked, he was not in his normal lupus form but he was on all fours. It hurt to do this, more in his pride than his body, but it would hurt even worse to lose Palaydrian.

“Please cousin. I had not known you didn’t know, I’m sorry but please I beg you.”

He made a pathetic whining sound. he looked to her tail which was the closes thing to him. Her back was to him and he wasn’t sure why she would think of doing something like this to him. She was his cousin for crying out loud, blood. He stayed waiting for her reply.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread